- Essentrics Personal Training Certification Workshop
- Essentrics for Athletes Certification Workshop
This intensive workshop is offered to Certified Essentrics Group Fitness Instructors only. This practical workshop will show you how to analyze an individual’s level of flexibility and the overall mechanical health of their body. In it, we will discuss key indicators of common imbalances in the body and current and future health issues that could arise from these imbalances. We show how to effectively use Essentrics in treating back pain, knee pain, sciatica and other common non-medically caused aches and pains. Using all the knowledge gained in levels 1 to 4, you will learn how to create a targeted program for your private clients.
In addition we will show you how to analyze individual and group sports athletes and teach you how to structure programs targeted at all ages and levels of athletes. The following will be covered; injury healing and prevention, warm ups, cool downs and performance enhancement techniques. You will learn how to sequence exercises in a variety of different combinations for optimal results for both athletes and personal training clients. Sequencing and class lay-outs can vary greatly according to the age, health and ultimate goal of your clients. A high-performance athlete training for a major event needs a different sequence of exercises than a beginner athlete . A healthy adult needs a different sequence of exercises from someone recovering from illness or injury.
Essentrics is a rewarding program to teach as it is fun for both you and your clientele. We hope you enjoy taking these certification programs so that you too can join in the exciting new Essentrics movement!
In these workshops, you will learn to:
- Analyze the mechanical health of an individuals body
- Analyze a persons level of flexibility
- Prepare a program for the specific needs of an individual or a specific sport
- Learn to find key indicators of common imbalances in the body
- How to create a workout plan
- How to apply the theories and exercises you’ve learned in order to serve a target population
- How to sequence the exercises you’ve learned in Levels 1 to 4: for many different types of clients and groups
- Dealing with injuries
- Non-traditional warm ups and cool-downs
- Know when you should defer to a medical expert: how to best develop a relationship with physiotherapists and clinicians
- Performance enhancement for athletes
- Injury prevention
For Personal Trainers working with clients of all ages and level:
This workshop will help you improve the overall flexibility levels of you clients, give you effective exercises and new approaches for treating back pain, sciatica, knee pain, frozen shoulder, hip pain, and other common non-medically caused aches and pains.
For Trainers working with Athletes:
This workshop will teach you how to analyze the needs of athletes in any sport.
You will learn how to use Essentrics to create injury prevention workouts that will improve the speed, agility, and flexibility of your athletes. You will also learn how to safely work with injured athletes and acquire tricks on how to get them quickly back on the road to recovery.
Next Date: To be announced